Hawthorne Court Rules
- Do not play on wet courts.
- Sweep clean, then bead the court before you play and treat all equipment with care.
- No playing on the courts in bathing suits, bare feet, spiked heels, or open toed shoes.
- Guests under 16 must be accompanied by a Hawthorne resident while playing.
- Do not walk on the court surface after they have been prepared for play.
- Be very careful walking between the courts. The beads are very slippery.
- Be considerate of other players and handle equipment with care.
- After play, clean and wax your disks before returning them to the cabinet.
- When finished playing return all equipment to their proper storage area.
- Awnings must not be used during high wind conditions.
- Awnings must be returned to the retracted position when finished playing.
- If you use the lights only use the ones for the court you are playing on. Make sure to turn off light before you leave the courts.
- No smoking on or around the courts.
- Do not bring food or drinks onto the playing area.
- Do not ride any vehicles, bicycle, skateboards, skates, etc. on or between the playing areas or walkways behind the benches.
- Tournaments and organized club play will have precedence over individual or recreational use.
* Rules adopted in the meeting of : 4/16/2016